The company Heavnn OÜ, concerned about the rights of individuals, in particular with regard to automated processing and in a desire to be transparent with its customers, has implemented a policy covering all of these treatments, the aims pursued by the latter and the means of action available to individuals so that they can exercise their rights as effectively as possible.
For further information on the protection of personal data, please visit:
Your continued browsing on this site constitutes your unreserved acceptance of the following provisions and conditions of use.
Article 1 - Legal notice
1.1 Website (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”):
1.2 Editor (hereinafter "the editor"):
Heavnn OÜ with a capital of €2,500
whose head office is located: Tornimäe tn 5, Tallinn, Harju maakond (Estonia)
represented by Stéphane GOMBAULD, in his capacity as President
registered in the Estonian E-company register (16333353)
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 Hosting provider (hereinafter "the hosting provider"):
Heavnn.io is hosted by Webflow, Inc., a Delaware corporation, headquartered at 398 11th Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103.
1.4 Data Protection Officer (DPO):
A data protection officer: Stephane GOMBAULD, email@example.com, is at your disposal for any questions relating to the protection of your personal data.
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to the site and its use are reserved for a strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained on it for commercial, political, advertising and any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 - Content of the website
All brands, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or not images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property.
They are the full property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of such uses and waiver of proceedings.
Article 4 - Website management
For the proper management of the website, the publisher can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the website, to a specific category of users;
- remove any information that may disrupt its operation or violate national or international laws;
- suspend the site for updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the website or one of its functionalities.
The connection material to the site you use is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, including from viral attacks over the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you visit.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against you:
- due to the use of the website or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to your failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
The Publisher is not responsible for any damages caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the website and you waive any action against it as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal proceeding due to your use of the site, it may turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that could result from this proceeding.
Article 6 - Hypertext links
Users may set up all hypertext links to all or part of the website by the editor. Any link must be removed at the request of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other websites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right to the content contained in this link.
Article 7 - Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by Heavnn OÜ.
Personal data means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, including by reference to a name, is deemed to be identifiable, an identification number or one or more specific elements specific to its physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is primarily used by the publisher for managing relationships with you, and where appropriate for processing your orders.
The personal data collected are:
- name and surname
- e-mail address
- telephone number
- date of birth
- Tax information
- financial data: as part of the payment of products and services offered on the Platform, it records financial data relating to the user’s credit card.
Stephane GOMBAULD (firstname.lastname@example.org) is in charge of the data protection matters and is at your disposal for any questions relating to the protection of your personal data.
Article 8 - Right to access, rectify and dereference your data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
• the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address below mentioned. In this case, prior to the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy;
• the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they may request the update of the information;
• the right to delete data: users may request the deletion of their personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
• the right to limitation of processing: users may request the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GDPR;
• the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GDPR;
• the right to portability: they can request that the Platform give them the personal data they have provided to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
Tornimäe tn 5, Tallinn, Harju maakond
Or by email to:
You can also contact our data protection officer: Stephane GOMBAULD, email@example.com, who is at your disposal for any questions relating to the protection of your personal data.
Any application must be accompanied by a signed photocopy of a valid identity document and mention the address at which the publisher may contact the applicant. The reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This period of one month may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so require.
In addition, people who wish to do so, have the opportunity to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, please visit the GDPR website: https://gdpr-info.eu.
Users can also lodge a complaint with the French Data Protection regulator on the website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a claim with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9 - Use of data
The purpose of the personal data collected from users is to provide the Platform’s services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. Specifically, the uses are:
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
- implementation of user support;
- verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and security incident management;
- management of any disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user’s preferences;
- organisation of the conditions of use of the Payment Services.
Article 10 - Data retention policy
The Platform retains your data for the time necessary to provide you with its services or support.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or apply our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide you with our services.
Article 11- Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies, in the following cases:
- when the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has concluded contracts;
- when the user publishes publicly accessible information in the Platform’s free comment areas;
- when the user authorises the website of a third party to access its data;
- when the Platform uses service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to address claims against the Platform and comply with administrative and legal procedures.
Article 12 - Commercial offers
You are likely to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to do so, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, when you visit the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorised use and any act that may constitute an invasion of the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines any responsibility in this regard.
The data are stored and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 - Cookies
What is a «cookie»?
A "Cookie" or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when viewing a website, reading an e-mail, the installation or use of software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used.
By browsing this site, “cookies” from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third-party companies may be deposited on your terminal.
During the first navigation on this site, an explanatory banner on the use of «cookies» will appear. Therefore, by continuing browsing, the customer and/or prospect will be deemed informed and have accepted the use of the said "cookies". The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the option to disable cookies from their browser settings.
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
- Google analytics: allows to measure the audience of the site;
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows to manage Google tags;
- Google Adsense: advertising agency of Google using websites or Youtube videos as support for its ads; - Google Dynamic Remarketing: enables dynamic advertising based on previous searches; - Google Adwords Conversion: tool for tracking adwords advertising campaigns; - Doubleclick: advertising cookies from Google to broadcast banners.
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months.
Article 14 - Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
Article 15 - Applicable law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher’s registered office, subject to a specific jurisdiction deriving from a particular law or regulation.
Article 16 - Contact us
For any questions, information about the products presented on the site, or about the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com